There’s just too many things and so little time to do things that I have to sort stuff around according to priority, but I might forgotten what they were along the way.
It’s not obvious, but there are already several things to fix or already fixed in this picture alone.
- The new watch list has been un-bold.
- Width of the background image of  needs to be change to wider than 230px. Of course, there should be empty spaces on the left too.
- Width of the entire blog is too wide, but this would affect . Well, the width is already percentage based anyway.
- The search bar at the bottom right that stays there regardless of how much you scroll. Should it be there? It behaves differently in IE.
- The page that  would lead you to is outdated and looks awful, but it’s on an external website whose settings are obscure and needs manual editing.
-  has been moved up.
- Should the numbers of the paragraph before the second image of the main post be in full-width or half-width?
- Do I even need a tooltip-like thing when hovering over text?
- Besides , the image should be aligned to the right with no empty space on the left.
- Navigation menu: It’s inconsistent across all of my blogs.
- Should I change the font to MS PGothic or something similar? No, that would be like staying in the past.
- I know that the old version of  in there does not blend well, but they would be ending in 1-3 weeks anyway.
- There’s too much pink/red and white.
- Frame around images in post should be changed. Maybe removing it and have a shadow effect in its place would work.
- Correct typing errors.
- Colour used in the caption in the image should change.
- Maybe I should have uploaded the image as JPEG instead of PNG, but that would cause distortion around text, despite the size being smaller.
Yes, this are a list of things I would do based on this image alone on top of other things, like heading out to by several TB of drives (SATA? IDE? Built-in? HDD? SSD? USB? 2.5″? 3.5″? Location/Brand/Price? I don’t mind where they were made, but it does tell me about the price and quality/durability.) as additional backup to stuff already on CD/DVD. Earliest backup is about 4 years old already. Oh, and is only a small portion of what I should be doing. What I didn’t mention have the ones that are higher in priority, and if I were to list what I know, it would probably be longer than all the stories I’ve written here.
My review of Durarara episode 2 (I know it’s at 10 now) is not yet done, but I’ve already written quite a bit.